Invoices do not sync
Deleted or Edited Square Balance – Deleting or editing Square Balance account in Xero may cause issues in the sync.
If the Square Balance account was deleted or its account type was changed in Xero chart of accounts, please contact Amaka support help desk.
If the account code was edited, reassign SQ-00000 as the account code.
- Log in to Xero.
- Click accounting and click chart of accounts.
- Search for Square Balance and click the account to edit.
- Reassign SQ-00000 as the account code
Unable to toggle ON the Payment Service feature
There are two possible reasons.
- Your Square account is not yet verified – If you are new to Square, you need to go through a verification process. Once your account has been verified, you can start receiving payments via credit card. Verify your Square account if you haven’t yet or check out Square’s Sign Up Troubleshooting guide.
- You’ve previously activated the payment service, however, Xero has been disconnected from the integration app
In case you have revoked the access or changed credentials of an account used for an integration, you can easily reconnect it by expanding the options menu and cliking the Reconnect (or Edit) button in the Connected accounts page.
Browse the reconnect account step-by-step guide