- You can add Square as a payment service in Xero. Offer an online payment option to your customers whenever you send out an invoice from Xero.
How it works
Activate the Payment Service from the Amaka integration settings.
When you send out the invoice from Xero, your customer will receive a link to redirect them to the Square payment gateway, where they can enter their credit card details. The integration will mark the invoice as paid after being successfully paid. Square transfer and fees will sync accordingly so you can easily reconcile the deposit on your bank feed.
Setting up Payment Service
- Sign in to your Amaka integration account.
- On the left navigation panel, click on Features.
- Toggle on the Payment Service and click Save + Continue.
- Go to Settings → Payment Service.
- Select a Xero invoice branding theme where you would like to attach the Payment Service.
- Choose a location from Square where you would like to sync the transaction details of the Xero invoice payments.
- Map all required fields by selecting an option from the dropdown.
- Click Save + Continue.