- Learn how Square sales and payout transactions are synced into QuickBooks Online with the Square + QuickBooks Online integration.
On a daily basis, the Square + QuickBooks Online integration will sync an invoice for the summary of your previous day’s closed sales orders.
- Learn how Shopify sales and payout transactions are synced into QuickBooks Online with the Shopify + QuickBooks Online integration.
On a daily basis, the Shopify + QuickBooks Online integration will sync an invoice for each closed sales order or a summary of your previous day’s sales data.
- Easily reconnect/reauthenticate your integration when your customers are getting an error in paying Xero invoices through the Square “Pay Now” button.
- For those using the Square + Xero integration.
- When authentication and system errors (401 and 403) may occur.
- What access tokens are.
- How to reconnect your app after receiving a 401 or 403 error.
When using an Amaka integration, authentication errors may occur due to the following:
- The integration has a default set of accounts that are automatically created and mapped using the Express Setup.
- You may customise the mapping and map existing Xero accounts using the Advanced Setup.
How it works
Proceeding with Express Setup (without the Advanced Features ticked), the integration will automatically create and map the following default set of accounts to the Square payment types.
- Update your display name, phone number, timezone and password.
About your user profile
Your user profile is generated from the personal details you provide during the sign-up process. It includes information necessary to uniquely identify you within the Amaka app.
- Understanding order limits and how to track orders.
- How the billing cycle works for free trials vs. premium plans.
Adding new integrations, locations and order limits
You can select one of our yearly (discounts applied) or monthly subscription plans that suit your requirements.