- Potential reasons why your integration update failed
- Steps on how to manually update your Square + Xero integration
As you’ve received an email from us notifying you that your integration was not successfully update, we highly encourage you to update your integration to the latest version to reactivate the sync. Below are the possible reasons why the update of your integration was unsuccessful.
Below are the possible reasons why the update of your integration was unsuccessful.
- There was an authentication error.
- The integration was not able to create the preset accounts.
How to continue using your integration
Switch to the new version of the Square + Xero integration by following these three easy steps:
- Sign in to your Amaka account.
- Create a new integration by following the steps in our Setup Guide.
- Select the start date* of the sync and activate your integration.
*We recommend selecting the next date after the last synced invoice as the start date to ensure that all Square data reflects in Xero.