- Connect your POS or e-commerce platform to Xero and start syncing your daily sales transactions.
- On a daily basis, the integration will sync a summary of your previous day’s sales data into Xero generating an invoice.
- You can customise your preferred sales summary view choosing from a wide array of formats.
- Capture all payment transactions including gift cards, tips, tax and payment fees.
- Easily reconcile your sales and payments in Xero.
- For e-signature, view the DocuSign + Xero setup guide.
How to set up an integration
Sign into the Amaka dashboard.
Click the New integration button and select the system that you wish to integrate with Xero.
Authenticate and grant permissions to your account by clicking the Connect new account button. Follow the guided authentication process to grant all relevant permissions.
Authenticate your Xero account following the same procedure, then click Save + Continue.
Click Save + Continue to finish and activate the integration.
At the beginning of your setup wizard, you’ll be able to choose your preferred configuration method from the options listed below.
Every day, an invoice with your daily sales summary will be created in Xero.
The integration will automatically map sales and payments into Xero by creating the default accounts.
The advanced setup will allow you to choose your own custom mapping in relation to sales and payments in WooCommerce.
Schedule a call with one of our Integration Specialists that will help you decide on the best configuration method for you and guide you through the setup.Schedule a call now