- How the scheduler works
- How to edit the scheduler
The integration sync time is triggered by the scheduler settings. Each sync cycle catches all the transactions processed during the previous trading day.
The scheduler allows you to:
- Choose the date you want to start syncing your data from (Default value is Today).
- Choose the preferred time to trigger the sync of data on a daily basis (3:00 AM Local time default).
- Back sync your data.
How to edit the scheduler
- Open the integration settings.
- On the left navigation panel, click Scheduler.
- Select the date and time of when you need to start syncing*.
- Tick the advacned sesstings checkbox to change your scheduled sync timezone (Optional).
- Click Save + Continue.
* We recommend choosing a “start sync data” from time that is at least 2 hours after close of business to ensure all data for each day is captured. For example, if your trading hours are 7am – 5pm, we recommend setting the “start sync data” time to 7pm or later. By default the “start sync data” time is set at 12am.