- Type of invoice formats
- How to edit the invoice format
How it works
Depending on your POS or e-commerce provider, you can summarise or break down your sales according to category, product or location.
- Summarised – Total sales are summarised into a single account.
- Categorised – Assign an income/revenue account for each product category.
- Products – Assign an income/revenue account for each category.
- Location – Assign an income/revenue account for each location.
Amaka’s integrations capture platform fees separately from the net settlement and is synchronised as a paid bill. This eliminates the need for manual adjustments.
How to edit the invoice format
Sign into the Amaka dashboard.
On the left navigation panel, click Features.
Select the Advanced setup type and click Save + Continue.
On the left navigation panel, click Settings → Accounts.
Scroll down and choose the Invoice Format from the dropdown.
If you choose the Categorised format, you will also have to choose an option from the Group by dropdown.
Choose between Product and Category grouping. The integration will load the mapping options.
Map your products/categories/locations to your revenue accounts in your accounting software.
Click Save + Continue.