Overview of Squarespace + MYOB
Connect Squarespace and MYOB to start syncing your daily sales transactions.
This integration supports MYOB Business (New Essentials) (accounts using http://app.myob.com) and MYOB AccountRight Live.
- Sales sync
- On a daily basis, the integration will sync a summary of your previous day’s sales data from Squarespace into MYOB generating an invoice.
- Map transactions to your preferred accounts from the chart of accounts.
- Capture all payment transactions including gift cards, tips, tax and payment fees.
- Easily reconcile deposits into the clearing accounts.
Before you start
- Sign up for a Squarespace account and a MYOB account (if you haven’t already).
How to set up Squarespace + MYOB integration
- Register or sign in the Amaka dashboard to get started.
- Click the New integration button and select Squarespace + MYOB from the integrations list to commence the setup.
- Sign in to your Squarespace account by clicking the Connect new account button underneath Squarespace logo. Follow the guided authentication process to grant all relevant permissions.
- Authenticate your MYOB account following the same procedure, then click Save + Continue.
- Follow the wizard to choose your preferred setup method, mapping and scheduler options to complete the setup of the integration.
- Click Save + Continue to finish and activate the integration.
After completing the setup, the new integration will be listed on the app dashboard where you can edit it or start a new one.
If you have selected today’s date as your scheduled sync start date, your transactions will not appear in MYOB until tomorrow.
If you need assistance, you can close the wizard at any time and schedule a support session with one of our integration experts or contact your trusted accountant/bookkeeper for support. The integration will be saved as a DRAFT automatically.
Express setupEvery day, an invoice with your daily sales summary will be created into MYOB.
The integration will automatically map sales and payments from Squarespace into MYOB by creating the following default accounts:Default accounts mapping
|Transaction Type||MYOB Account||Account Type|
|Shipping/Delivery Fees||Squarespace Shipping/Delivery Fees||Income|
|Shipping Delivery Fees Discounts||Squarespace Discounts||Income|
|Squarespace Fees||Squarespace Fees||Expense|
|Donations||Squarespace Donations||Other Current Liability|
|Payment Type||MYOB Account||Account Type|
|Stripe||Squarespace Stripe Clearing||Other Current Asset|
|PayPal||Squarespace PayPal Clearing||Other Current Asset|
|Gift Card||Squarespace Sales||Income|
|All Other Payment Types||Squarespace Other Payment Clearing||Other Current Asset|
Advanced setupThe advanced setup will allow you to choose your own custom mapping in relation to sales and payments in Squarespace.
Recommended for professional bookkeepers and accountants.
Guided setupSchedule a call with one of our integration experts that will guide you through the setup. Schedule a call now
FAQ on how to set up Squarespace + MYOB
Yes! Using our free integration, a summary of your previous day’s sales data is automatically synced from Squarespace into MYOB as an invoice. This means you get perfectly reconciled accounts.
Of course! If you would like to request a walkthrough or discuss the capabilities of the integration in more detail, you may schedule a support session with one of our integration experts.
Sure, you can select the date that you wish the data to be synced from through the integration scheduler page.
In case you have revoked the access or changed credentials of an account used for an integration, you can easily reconnect it by expanding the options menu and clicking the Reconnect (or Edit) button in the Connected accounts page.
At any time, you can access your Amaka dashboard and disable an integration by either turning it OFF or deleting it entirely. You can follow the instructions here.