This integration is available for TrackTik customers globally.
Connect TrackTik and QuickBooks Online to start syncing your daily invoices and payroll data as bills.
- The integration will fetch all the approved invoices at the end of each trading day from TrackTik, and generate a copy for each one of them in QuickBooks Online. The bill items from TrackTik can be individually mapped to different products and services/accounts during the integration setup.
- The integration will fetch all the approved and locked pay runs at the end of each trading day, and generate a bill for each pay run in QuickBooks Online. The bill line items categorisation format can be customised by adjusting the integration setup options as needed.
Before you start
How to setup the integration
- Browse the integration setup page to get started.
- Sign in to your TrackTik account and click allow to grant all relevant permissions.
- Authenticate your QuickBooks Online account by clicking the Connect new account button.
- Choose the QuickBooks Online file you want to connect, then click Allow access.
- Follow the wizard to choose your preferred configuration options, mapping and scheduler options to complete the setup of the integration.
- Click Save + Continue to finish and activate the integration.
After completing the setup, the new integration will be listed on the app dashboard where you can edit it or start a new one.
If you have selected today’s date as your scheduled sync start date
, your transactions will not appear in QuickBooks Online until tomorrow.
If you need asssistance, you can close the wizard at any time and schedule a support session
with one of our integration experts or contact your trusted accountant/bookkeeper for support. The integration will be saved as a DRAFT automatically.
The integration will automatically apply mapping settings from TrackTik into QuickBooks Online by creating the following default accounts: Default accounts mapping
Payroll sync account mapping
| Payroll Transactions|| QuickBooks Account Name|| QuickBooks Account Type|| QuickBooks Account Detail Type|| Account Number|
| Wages|| TrackTik Direct Wages|| Expense|| Payroll Wage Expenses|| TT-3000|
| Wages Liability|| TrackTik Direct Wages Liability|| Credit Card|| Credit Card|| TT-9000|
Billing Sync Account Mapping
| Transaction Type|| QuickBooks Account / Product and Service Name|| QuickBooks Account Type|| QuickBooks Account Detail Type|| QuickBooks Accounts Products and Services Type|| Account Number/SKU|
| Service Income|| TrackTik Service Income|| Income|| Service/Fee Income|| Non-inventory|| TT-2000|
Tax Class Mapping
| Tax Class|| QuickBooks Account / Product and Service Name|| QuickBooks Account Type|| QuickBooks Account Detail Type|| QuickBooks Accounts Products and ServicesType|| Account Number/SKU|
| (Users’ Tax Class Names)|| TrackTik (Users ’ Tax Class Names)|| Other Current Liability|| Other Current Liability|| Non-inventory|| TT-81__|
| Automated Calculated Tax|| TrackTik Automated Calculated Tax|| Other Current Liability|| Other Current Liability|| Non-inventory|| TT-8000|
The advanced setup will allow you to choose your own custom mapping and browse advanced settings.
Recommended for professional bookkeepers and accountants.
Schedule a call with one of our integration experts that will guide you through the setup. Schedule a call now