This integration is available for Foodbomb customers in Australia.
Connect Foodbomb and MYOB to start syncing your daily order as bills in MYOB.
- The integration will fetch all the completed order at the end of each trading day from Foodbomb, and generate a bill in MYOB.
Before you start
- Sign up for a Foodbomb account and a MYOB account (if you haven’t already).
How to setup the integration
- Browse the integration setup page to get started.
- Sign in to your Foodbomb account and click allow to grant all relevant permissions.
- Authenticate your MYOB account by clicking the Connect new account button.
- Choose the MYOB file you want to connect, then click Allow access.
- Follow the wizard to choose your preferred configuration, mapping and scheduler options to complete the setup of the integration.
- Click Save + Continue to finish and activate the integration.
If you have selected today’s date as your scheduled sync start date, your bills will not appear in MYOB until tomorrow.
If you need asssistance, you can close the wizard at any time and schedule a support session with one of our integration experts or contact your trusted accountant/bookkeeper for support. The integration will be saved as a DRAFT automatically.
The integration will automatically apply mapping settings from Foodbomb into MYOB by creating the following default accounts:Default accounts mapping
|Trasaction Types||Default MYOB Account||Default MYOB Account Type|
|Product Purchases||Foodbomb Product Purchases||Cost of Sales|
|Coupon Discount||Foodbomb Coupon Discount Income||Income|
|Payment Fees||Foodbomb Payment Fees||Expense|
|Adjustments||Foodbomb Coupon Discount Income||Income|
|Payment Type||Default MYOB Account||Default MYOB Account Type|
|Card Payment||Foodbomb Card Clearing||Other Current Liability|
|Zip||Foodbomb Zip Clearing||Other Current Liability|
|BombPay||Foodbomb BombPay Clearing||Other Current Liability|
Advanced setupThe advanced setup will allow you to choose your own custom mapping and browse advanced settings.
Recommended for professional bookkeepers and accountants.