You may encounter empty list options for Square Balance, Gift Cards, Cash, and All other payment types.
Cash, Gift Cards and All other payment types
Payments like cash can be mapped to a Current Asset account type. On the other hand, gift cards can be mapped to a Currently Liability account type.
Only payments enabled accounts in Xero will be available for mapping selection.
Enable payments to an account in Xero
- In the Accounting menu, select Advanced, then click Chart of accounts.
- Click Add Account and enter the account details
- Select Enable payments to this account.
- Click Save.
Xero useful links
If the options list is empty, it might be because no bank account has been added or connected in Xero.
How to add a bank account in Xero
- In the Accounting menu, select Bank accounts.
- Click Add Bank Account.
- Start typing your bank’s name:
- If you can select the bank name from the list, feeds are available for your bank. If you’re connecting a direct feed, check the name to use for your particular bank.
- If the name of your bank doesn’t appear in the list, click Add it anyway. This means there are no feeds available for this bank, so you’ll need to manually import bank statements into the account.
After completing any of the adjustments listed above, reload the Amaka app setup wizard page or resume a DRAFT integration to complete the setup.