Turn your Square data into smart insights through interactive dashboards and beautiful reports designed by industry leaders for your Google data studio reporting suite. It’s easy and 100% free.
The report includes the following views:
- Sales summary – Net revenue summary.
- Categories breakdown – Net revenue summary.
- Tax report.
- Best selling items.
Before you start
- Sign up for a Square account and a Google account (if you haven’t already).
- Register an Amaka account (if you haven’t already).
How to setup the integration
- Register or sign in the Amaka dashboard to get started.
- Select the reports tab and click the New report button to commence the setup.
- Sign in to your Square account by clicking the Connect new account button underneath Square’s logo. Follow the guided the authentication process and click Allow access to grant all relevant permissions.
- Follow the wizard to complete the setup.
- You will receive an email with a link to generate your report in Google Data Studio.
After completing the setup, the newly created reeport will be listed on the app dashboard with a syncing label.
This means that data is being fetched from Square and prepared for the creation of the report in Google Data Studio
- Click the Open report button from the body of the email you have received.
- Sign in to your Google account and follow the prompts to grant Amaka permissions to send data to Data Studio.
- Click the Connect button placed at the top right end corner of the screen.
- You will then be redirected to a table view of your Square data.
- Click the Create Report button placed at the top right end corner of the screen to visualise your data.