- Easily reconnect a previously disconnected app from your integration.
How to reconnect your app account
In case access to your connected app has been revoked or needs to be restored.
You can easily re-authenticate and restore the connection to any of your apps linked to an integration by following the steps listed below:
- Sign in to your Amaka integration account.
- At the top menu, browse the Connected Accounts page.
- Expand the options menu by clicking the three dots icon next to the relevant account that you wish to reconnect.
- Click Reconnect and follow the prompts on the screen to complete the re-authentication of your account.
- At the top menu, browse the Integrations page and click the integration switch button to turn your integration back on.
Once reactivated, the integration will automatically start syncing data from the last successful sync date.