If you’re creating invoices, quotes and other key documents in Xero, you can automate the document execution process by using DocuSign and Amaka’s 100% free DocuSign + Xero integration. We’ve teamed up with DocuSign on a free webinar to discuss the current challenges associated with agreements and how to overcome them.
Key points from the DocuSign + Xero webinar
- Amaka is trusted by over 40,000 small businesses and accounting professionals for our range of integrations with the likes of DocuSign, Square, Revel and more.
- DocuSign allows businesses to manage electronic agreements with eSignature.
Technology and automation for small businesses
- With the ability to have documents executed electronically or create virtual stores on Shopify and Square, the use of technology in small business has become a no-brainer.
- 4 in 5 business owners believe they’re not fully leveraging their technology to their fullest potential and this is where automation tools like integrations come into the picture.
- Integrations serve as a lynch-pin between two pieces of technology, allowing them to talk to one another, usually to translate data.
The current state of agreements
- Agreements are everywhere whether it’s signing up a customer, sending out a quote or creating an invoice.
- Getting all the signatures you need can be fairly complicated.
- For example, if you have a sales agreement, a draft needs to be sent to the customer for approval, finalized, approved internally and by the customer, all while being updated manually into the system of record.
- The manual process can take a lot of time and leaves a lot of room for error.
- Across the DocuSign eSignature customer base, 82% of agreements are completed in less than a day, and 50% in less than 15 minutes.
How Amaka’s DocuSign + Xero integration works
- The 100% free DocuSign + Xero integration has been delivered in partnership by Amaka and DocuSign to save users even more time.
- Unlock further automation across the execution process for Xero documents including invoices, quotes, bills, purchase orders and expense claims.
- Once a Xero document is ready for finalizing, it is automatically pushed to DocuSign where an envelope will be automatically prepared for signing.
- After the document has been executed, the status is updated in Xero and the finalized document will then be re-attached to the Xero file.
How to get started with DocuSign + Xero
- Sign up for a DocuSign account and a Xero account (if you haven’t already),
- Follow the DocuSign + Xero setup guide to activate your integration,
- Or, book a support session with Amaka so that our Integration Specialists can walk you through the setup process.