PPC & Growth Specialist
Amaka is a Sydney-based fintech company focused on providing professional accounting integrations and automation solutions. We’re a team of 40+ motivated individuals spread across APAC, EU and NOAM regions who focus on problem solving, upskilling and learning from mistakes.
Our products vary and range from accounting integrations, automated data extraction and reporting to more complex bespoke solutions, all aimed at saving time and money for SMB owners and professional bookkeepers and accountants.
We are looking for a PPC & Growth Specialist with experience in paid search, paid social and digital marketing. Your primary focus will be growing customer acquisition and brand awareness across our digital channels.
Executing tests, collecting and analysing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns are some of the key responsibilities for this role. You’ll be working closely with the Marketing Lead, Global Partnerships Lead and COO.
- Hands-on execution and optimisation of SEM accounts
- Test, scale and optimise campaigns in Google Ads, and other channels including but not limited to Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Analyse and optimise existing paid search campaigns including campaign structure, keyword research, negative keywords, bid adjustments, creating new campaigns, writing compelling ad copy, audience targeting and any other optimisation required
- Measure, analyse, and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Perform regular competitor analyses and look for opportunities proactively
- Assist the rest of the marketing team on a range of digital marketing activities
- 2+ years of experience in a hands-on paid search/SEM or paid social role
- Experience executing, scaling and optimising paid search campaigns
- Experience executing remarketing, prospecting and paid social campaigns
- An undergraduate degree in marketing or related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical with an eye for insights
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a startup/fast-paced environment
- Experience working with global paid search/social campaigns
- Experience in organic social media, SEO, email marketing, analytics and/or content writing
What We Offer
- Flexible remote work arrangements
- Competitive package
- Being part of a global team (Australia, Poland, USA, Philippines)
- Career development and professional growth opportunities
- Health and fitness incentives