Full TimeUS (Atlanta, GA | Denver, CO)
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for unlocking additional revenue from our existing active users while attracting new distribution channels (i.e. accountants and bookkeepers) to utilise Amaka’s products and services.
In this role, you will be responsible for taking a proactive approach to increase the company’s presence in the US. Incorporating a strategic and analytical approach, you will derive new value from merchants leveraging point-of-sale, ecommerce and marketplace platforms through a strong understanding of Amaka’s products and services.
Working closely with the Partnerships Manager, you will also be responsible for the execution of targeted sales strategies across multiple verticals of the market.This position is key to Amaka’s global expansion and will provide the candidate with an opportunity to further develop their sales skills and grow their career exponentially with Amaka.
- Identify and target various distribution channels to utilise Amaka’s products and services
- Assist in growing Amaka’s business through strategic mapping of new distribution opportunities (i.e. reseller programs)
- Develop holistic, strategic sales campaigns while considering distribution channels and key marketing assets
- Maintain an understanding of user trends across the POS, e-commerce, payments and workforce management sectors
- Use data-driven insights to drive decision-making
- Grow account-based revenue through identification of cross/upsell opportunities for Amaka’s products
- 1-3 years of practical experience in sales or account management roles
- Highly developed written skills and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of ‘outside of the box’ thinking to achieve revenue/sales goals
- Software savvy with proficiency in CRM software
- Self-starter mentality with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment with time-management skills
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Learning and development programs
- Flexible work policies
- Health and fitness incentives