Project manager (product)
Full timeSydney, Australia
The Project Manager (PM) supports the growth of the business by coordinating the implementation team responsible for delivering solutions. The PM will be responsible for managing, in collaboration with our Head of Engineering, an international team to ensure that they work in a highly-productive and cohesive manner.
The PM will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Business Development departments).
The PM will have to drive the process to determine and document project goals, deliverables, features, functions, tasks, deadlines and costs.
The successful candidate will have exceptional time management, communication along with leadership skills.
- Proven project management experience (minimum 3+ years).
- Experience in scoping works, writing briefs and liaising with internal stakeholders.
- Highly-energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and results driven.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate.
- Excellent listening and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with software and development frameworks.
- Tech-savvy, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Conflict resolution and leadership skills.
- Proactive and solution-oriented thinking.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Expert in Jira and the Atlassian Suite.
- Leading project/sprint planning sessions.
- Coordinating staff and internal/external resources.
- Developing a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines.
- Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Managing project-related issues and risks.
- Overviewing and tracking team members’ performance.
- Producing all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
- Ensuring and proactively planning resource availability and allocation.
- Mapping and Improving production and internal communication-related processes.
- Managing a large and diverse team of people working from different countries worldwide.
- Participating in client/team meetings across different time zones, which may require working outside ordinary business hours.
- Learning and development programs
- Flexible work policies
- Health and fitness incentives