Flutter Mobile Frontend Developer
The Flutter mobile developer participates in the design and development phase of a mobile Amaka project. The developer will actively contribute to projects implementation and assist with the work required to enhance Amaka’s Fitbiz mobile app.
- 5+ years of development experience with at least 2 years in mobile development, specifically in the areas of hybrid mobile development for Android and iOS phones and tablet devices
- Must have experience in development of Cross platform mobile application development using Flutter and Dart
- Experience with Flutter working with Firebase
- Web service integration (REST/JSON)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Translate designs into high quality code, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Implement push notifications, analytics, crash reporting, and local data storage
- Graph library experience
- Coding, Unit testing and bug fixing
- Prepare build release document
- Ability to work and deliver under triple constraint (time, scope and resources)
Nice to have
- Hands-on knowledge of different Android and iOS versions
- Understanding in CI/CD pipelines
- Building flutter module and flutter plug-ins
- Good understanding of mobile development ecosystem
- Knowledge of Application Deployment to Google play store and Apple app store
- Design, code, debug, document software and enhance existing/new components.
- Conduct internal code review and code optimisation.
- Requirement collection & documentation, application support, onsite and offshore coordination.
- Support the rest of the development team.
- Maintain trust and empathy with the international development team.
- Facilitate execution of tasks oriented towards the team’s goal.
- Help with planning and execution of most valuable projects.
What we offer
- Flexible remote work arrangements
- Being part of a global team (Australia, Poland, USA, Philippines)
- Career development and professional growth opportunities