The developer participates in the design and development phase of integration projects. He/She will actively contribute to projects implementation and assist the Solutions Architect/Technical Leader in planning and creating standards for the projects.
The candidate should have strong skills and experience in back-end development (Python/PHP) and sound knowledge of design patterns. Front-end experience is a bonus.
- 1-3 Years experience with PHP 5+
- 1-3 Years experience with Python 2 or 3
- MySQL or relevant
Nice to have
- Working with Big Data
- Google Cloud Platform
- Debugging tools
- Basis in Front-end (Vue.js)
- Projects on GitHub
- Participating in open source
- Design, code, test, debug, document software and enhance existing/new components.
- Understand and analyse third-party API architectures.
- Conduct internal code review and code optimisation.
- Perform impact analysis of changes to software.
- Requirement collection & documentation, application support, onsite and offshore coordination.
- Support the rest of the development team.
- Maintain trust and empathy with the international development team.
- Facilitate execution of tasks oriented towards the team’s goal.
- Help with planning and execution of most valuable projects.