Assignar payroll integration
The Integration syncs the hours (units) recorded against employees in the Assignar timesheets via manual user input (through the Assignar Dashboard or the mobile app). Rates are then applied in your accounting system based on mapping configured during the initial setup.
Data from the approved timesheets is fetched from Assignar.15 Aug
Timesheet and mapped employee rates are synced.15 Aug
Payroll is ready
The payroll is automatically generated in your accounting system.15 Aug
Here is a list of the primary features available with the accounting intgeration.
- Set the pay rates depending on the day, time, or activity (E.g. overtime pay for Saturday and Sunday).
- Option to round time recorded to the following increments: 15mins, 30mins, 1hr.
- Timesheets are synced from the integration dashboard at the click of a button.
- Any changes made to timesheets in Assignar after the sync has already been run need to be re-synced.
- You will be notified of any errors in the data that need to be rectified prior to the inte gration running.
- Please note that timesheets that have NOT been approved will not be sent to Xero.
- Integration Dashboard will display the following details:
- Last successful sync date and time
- Data related errors contained in the current Assignar time sheets (E.g. missing pay item codes)